Sunday, April 26, 2009

Let it be, there will be an answer, let it be

I'm still kinda reeling from the shock of my son Jan, not being admitted to the school we chose for him. Last year he was diagnosed with PDD-NOS and the school told us they think he has needs they can't provide for.

When I told him this he listened quietly and then said: 'But they don't even know me!' which is a really good point if you ask me!
Anyway, the search for the right school continues, but I'm very worried and feel as if there's no room for my son at the inn!

As I was fretting and worrying about his future, suddenly this song popped into my head:

'When I find myself in times of trouble,
Mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom: Let it be, let it be.
There will be an answer, let it be.'


I felt as if God was speaking to me by giving me this song, and I'm going to try to live its song.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I love this song!

Hang in there.

Maria said...

Me too! Haven't heard it for a while though. TFS!

Btw, I have an award for you. You may grab it here when you have the time.

Hope you're having a terrific weekend.

 

Blogger Templates by Bloganol